Data You Supply To Us
The following information about every client may be gathered and processed by us while you are on our website:
- What brought you to our website? – Details about your visits, such as the sites you view and the resources you access, are included in the purpose of how you use our website. In addition, such data consists of location, communication, and traffic information.
- The information you provide is voluntarily provided.
- Information you give us while contacting us.
Note: When processing any type of payment, we DO NOT store any payment information, including your financial information, Credit Card details, or Bank Account details.
Uses Of The Data We Gather About You
We make use of the data we obtain from you to deliver our services to you. Besides, we may use the data for one or more of the following goals:
- To show you the overview of data about our services that you requested from us fast.
- To assist you, We’ll provide you with information about other services you might find intriguing. However, if you approve of receiving the information, you will only get such supplemental information.
- Let you be aware of our services and website updates.
We may also notify you about those services if you have previously used them. Also, we may permit the carefully chosen third parties to use your data with your prior consent for them to familiarize you with the services we think you’ll find interesting. We cannot guarantee the security of any data you transmit electronically because doing so is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Data
The end user’s personal information or identity information is not traded, sold, or rented to any parties. For marketing purposes, we may provide dependable affiliates, business partners, and advertisers with generic aggregated data about visitors and users irrelevant to any personally identifiable information.
Using External Links Or Websites
In the event, we might put links to other websites on the website. Furthermore, just because we may link to other parties does not imply that we support or agree with their approach to visitor privacy on our website in any way. Before sending the personal information of any visitor, please check the third-party privacy statement.
This privacy statement may be revised any time. Further, we will revise the page’s updated date whenever we make any amendments. To stay updated on the measures we take to protect the personal information we collect, we advise users to visit the page for any updates.
Your Acceptance Of These Policies And Terms
Use of our website forms acceptance of this privacy statement. Again, if you don’t agree with the policy, don’t use Easy Ranking’s website. If Easy Ranking shares revisions to this privacy statement, your continuing use of the website will be formed as you accept those updates and changes.
How To Reach Us